Latest Vet Clinic in Fortitude Valley


Having relocated to Brisbane - I'm so pleased to have this new vet clinic in my neighbourhood servicing the area. There's always this moment where you squint at your fur baby and think... is this little twitch you've got going actually something worth worrying about... and will my vet judge me for freaking out about this. Y'see, the thing about finding a vet is that you always need to get the magic just right with your doctor.... also, it's a plus when you can literally roll out of the home and walk to a vet near New Farm.

Check out the interior decor (taken from their twitter page):


I'm told the food dispensers / interactive food bowls will slow down the feeding process for my puppy, which will reduce bloat (although they noted that the condition really affects older dogs) - still the benefits of ensuring that my puppy doesn't inhale his food may be quite the good thing....

They've got a pretty smashing art of a dalmatian swimming into a jellyfish. Pretty sure those are human legs sticking out from under it as well... anyway, check out Fortitude Valley Vet - it's pretty much a perfect vet clinic that somehow grew a seductive pet shop out the front. Very eye-catching!



More pictures of the display:





Love the dog beds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello There! Leave me a message - particularly if you've got a city in mind for me to date! The Geek Buck's a huge fan of matchmakers.